Book a free trial and experience how our solutions can start revolutionising your business
Take an in-depth look into our solutions and the benefits they can provide your business
Complex Data, Easy Reporting
Our report suite has been designed by call centre people who have worked in the industry and have acquired considerable end user experience. This allowed us to create a unique reporting tool that meets your every need. Giving you access to information and unique statistics which you simply will not see on other systems, users will not get lost in the data, and with conditional formatting they will be guided to areas that require further attention.
It’s not all just numbers
- Custom Reports - Build your own custom reports with our open architecture and dedicated reporting servers.
- Schedule Reports - Ensure everyone gets the reports they need hourly, daily, weekly or monthly with our advanced reporting scheduler.
- Data Forever - We never delete your data, so you will be able to report on it forever, allowing for big data trend analysis.
One of the fastest growing contact centre specialists in the UK
If you would like to find out a little bit more about what we do and the impact we have had across numerous industries, why not downlaod our sector related brochures.
We Provide Answers, Not Just Information
Our reports are built, and continue to be built, based on years of reviewing systems and feedback from clients. We don’t just focus on sales performance, some other areas include:
Reporting including status targeting, break and attendance reports and much more.
Sales performance, with analysis on key metrics such as calls to sale on data sets and agents or tracking of average attempts to sale.
Trend analysis, look at performance metrics over long periods of time to notice trends throughout the business.
Including return on investment per data set and per supplier to analyse data performance.
These unique insights allow you to make informed decisions to increase performance across the entire business
The Data is in the Detail
- Teamwork - Compare teams stats like for like to create a competitive, informative environment.
- See what is really happening - With in depth reporting don’t just guess what is happening prove what is happening.
- Targets - With conditional formatting reports you can highlight areas of issue quickly and easily
Utilita were using an on-premises dialler solution for several years. This initially worked well for them, however over time they faced numerous challenges with their existing solution. Find out how Max Contact helped them overcome their problems.